BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 22, 2010

So much to catch up on

This is so much harder than we thought! It is like we do so well the first few days then we stop counting calories, binge and don't work out then feel sad. Then we start over again. This is the same process each time. We don't want it to be this way. We need to be consistent for like a week and get in the habit. Sorry if we let anyone down that after all this time we didn't post and then no exciting news. Does anyone have any advice?


We are thinking of putting our "before" pictures up but are worried of offending someone. Which it shouldn't because we want people to be happy for us and be like " you can do it!"

I Amberlee want to have energy for my kids who are active and need mommy to be able to keep up. I feel so bad that I can't run with them for more than a minute without being out of breath. I want to be healthy and feel good about myself as well as be fit and toned for the summer.. well for life!

I Channing want to do this for me, to feel good about myself. To not cry every time I try on clothes. I feel I always have to cover myself up wherever I go, I don't want to feel that way anymore. I want to be happy and not hide behind my clothes. I have never in my life wanted to go shopping because nothing fits right. I want to enjoy shopping and enjoy my life!


0 comments: