BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

sorry

I am sorry this blog has been neglected. Especially since we have been killing it!! We have been working out so much, eating really healthy (well I still struggle with the soda pop) but I- Amberlee had gained all the weight I lost back and then some. Since the beginning of march-ish I weighed 143. more than my original starting weight on here! It was so bad. I started my new "diet" as I mentioned before for health reasons and being "forced" to eat healthy ended up being a good thing and I started loving it. I then had energy to work out and started loving to work out. Now I want to work out every day! I have lost 12 lbs!! I am sailing through and LOVING the way I feel!!!! I look good and already am wearing smaller clothes!!


As for Channing, she started a new diet not very long ago and she gave up all sugar (I could NOT do that! She has discipline!!) She has lost 8 lbs so far.

GO US!!!

the workouts consist of: classes at the gym, skating in the park, playing with kids, cardio at the gym, wii games, and lots and lots of fitness videos.

We love getting and being fit!!

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Way to keep it real! We all stumble but the best thing is...we are usually given another day to pick it back up and get moving in the right direction!
Keep it up!