BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 8, 2010

SLACKERS!

Blogs that never stay updated drive me insane. Hmmm. Interesting, seems how we never update ours. How boring right? lol well things are going to be less insane around here and we are looking into new things that will hopefully be blog worthy :)


I, Amberlee have a newly discovered medical condition that puts me on a super strict diet. There are SO many things I can not eat. I was so discouraged and sad when I found out it meant the only food I COULD eat was.... *gasp* healthy food! No more junk, or bread all day long, I could no longer nibble on this and that and pig out on carbs and super calorie punched GARBAGE! At first I was so disappointed that I could not eat what I wanted and loved, now.... I have suddenly gained this newfound love for healthy food. Some times I want to cave and give up and eat that pizza or pile of fries. I think, just this once. Normally I would. I ALWAYS, always cave and binge then I feel awful, miserable and gain weight. Now I know my health depends on me not giving in. I actually crave water now (normally I strongly dislike water) and even crave LESS soda. Who knew there was good in all this? Too bad I have no desire to work out like I have. I go through phases where I eat horribly but work out so well, or else like now, I eat well and don't work out.

MOTIVATION? yes please.

We need to get our booties in gear! We skipped a weigh in, but expect one later today. Also I need to put up our personal profiles, and pictures, and fun posts of things I discovered about being healthy. It will happen, I will post them, I swear it I will. Not now though, lol time for bed. Probably not healthy to be up at almost 2 am. nighty night

0 comments: